Nobel International Academy uses on-line delivery for several of its programs. The syllabus content is delivered using video of real-life tutors and supported with printed learning materials and with distance learning tutors. Students have access to the three channels of course materials ensuring that each learning objective has maximum coverage and that the assessment criteria and examination formats are familiar to the students. We recognize that each student will have their individual learning style and pace and Nobel Academy’s delivery can be matched to each individual.
Access to the e-learning platform is set up for each student upon registration and course selection. Students will have to progress through the course material, view the online lectures, collaborate with their tutors and submit their assignments for verification. Highest quality standards are assured by creating a virtual classroom where a close relationship is formed between the tutors and amongst the “class”.
Our learning platform will allow students to engage with dynamic, flexible learning materials, meaning they can work in their own time – and at their own pace – whenever, and wherever, suits their needs.
“Clear, comprehensivem current, accessible, versatile, inspiring.” (Students trialling our platform)
Learning resources include:
- eBooks and integrated core readings
- access to worlwide online library resources
Interactive learning tools
- interactive exercies with immediate feedback
- self-assessment questions to check and measure progress
- video and ‘real world’ examples to provide meaningful context
Student interaction online
- Discussion and chat forums for students to debate key questions
- Collaborative working tools to share documents and ideas